RICHARD M. AUBUCHON
Rich AuBuchon specializes in business advocacy within all forums of Missouri state government. As a lawyer and lobbyist, Rich represents numerous clients in court, before the Missouri legislature and within state and local administrative agencies.
AuBuchon is a great choice for those who need experience in the areas of:
· Lobbying before the Missouri Legislative and Executive branches and political subdivisions;
· State budget expertise;
· Appellate and trial court representation in Missouri courts;
· State and federal environmental law including, air, water, solid waste, mining and hazardous waste;
· Insurance defense;
· Employment law;
· Non-profit and association management;
· State and local procurement law;
· Compliance with Missouri Campaign Finance and Ethics Laws; and
· Crisis Communications.
Rich’s experience includes:
· General Counsel and Governmental Affairs for the Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Inc.;
· Chief of Staff to Missouri Lt. Governor Peter D. Kinder;
· Senior Staff to Missouri Governor Matt Blunt;
· Deputy Commissioner and Chief Counsel for the Missouri Office of Administration;
· Environmental Defense and litigation including state and federal laws on permits for air, water, solid waste, mining and land use;
· Lawyer and Lobbyist as Counsel with Polsinelli, PC.
AuBuchon is an experienced lawyer and lobbyist and stands ready to be a strong advocate for businesses in Missouri regardless of forum.
AuBuchon Law Firm does not seek to represent anyone desiring representation based upon accessing the Web Site in a jurisdiction where the website fails to comply with applicable laws and ethical rules. In addition, Richard AuBuchon does not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which he is not properly authorized to do so.